The Grimoire of Lade Sheba
Discover the Spells, Rituals, and Recipes of the Craft
The personal magickal practices of one of the modern world's most influential Witches
The ground-breaking writings of Lady Sheba helped bring Witchcraft to the modern world. This book contains transcriptions of Lady Sheba's personal grimoire and book of shadows—original, hand-written documents that she used in her practice as a leading figure in Witchcraft. In these pages, you will find basic concepts, explanations of tools, and descriptions of special words and symbols in addition to hands-on instructions for the Craft's most important spells, chants, and rituals.
- The Power: Description of the rules and requirements for correct, effective use of Witchcraft
- The Tools: How to make, consecrate, and use magickal instruments
- The Language: Includes diagrams of the lost Theban script and Runic alphabet
- The Rituals: Complete instructions for performing rituals for every purpose
- The Recipes: The famous secret herbal lore of the Craft, including ointments, teas, incense, perfumes, and oils
- The Dances: Traditional square dances as well as magickal "Witches' rounds"
- The Book of Shadows: The Holy Book of Witchcraft
- The Eightfold Path: Describes the steps to magickal attainment