The Grimoire of Lade Sheba
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Discover the Spells, Rituals, and Recipes of the Craft
The personal magickal practices of one of the modern world's most influential Witches
The ground-breaking writings of Lady Sheba helped bring Witchcraft to the modern world. This book contains transcriptions of Lady Sheba's personal grimoire and book of shadows—original, hand-written documents that she used in her practice as a leading figure in Witchcraft. In these pages, you will find basic concepts, explanations of tools, and descriptions of special words and symbols in addition to hands-on instructions for the Craft's most important spells, chants, and rituals.
- The Power: Description of the rules and requirements for correct, effective use of Witchcraft
- The Tools: How to make, consecrate, and use magickal instruments
- The Language: Includes diagrams of the lost Theban script and Runic alphabet
- The Rituals: Complete instructions for performing rituals for every purpose
- The Recipes: The famous secret herbal lore of the Craft, including ointments, teas, incense, perfumes, and oils
- The Dances: Traditional square dances as well as magickal "Witches' rounds"
- The Book of Shadows: The Holy Book of Witchcraft
- The Eightfold Path: Describes the steps to magickal attainment